April 28, 2009

Dance your cares away-

worry's for another day!


Last Friday was an ideal day for outdoor activity, and one of the Art+Soul Food team members biked around Brewerytown and snapped a couple shots. Clearly, many people are working hard on getting these spaces spiffed up and ready to go. At the risk of dating myself, I find that most construction-type scenarios remind me of watching the industrious Doozers hard at work, scaffolding throughout the city of Fraggle Rock.








I'm guessing that with the now four-day heat-wave we've been experiencing, there is most certainly a line outside Ritas for the better part of the day. In fact, we were just talking about the deliciousness that is a Ritas Gelati with vanilla ice cream and lemon sorbet. Did I mention it's going to be ninety degrees today? I think I'll head over there after I wipe the drool of my keyboard.






Era is a fantastic bar tucked down around the corner from all the action on Girard. The food is superb, the drinks cold, and the staff is delightful. Oh, and the selection in the jukebox rivals that of any other R&B joint in town. This is where we intend to spend many happy hours over the next few months as we may need to lift our noses from the grindstone every now and again. It's also our official Art+Soul Food after party destination. Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment